Scoot Boots are the most innovative design in hoof boot technology and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Boots are constructed of a very strong TPU and offer a low profile design which is secure and comfortable for your horse. Because of the low profile design your horse's gait will not be affect by wearing Scoot Boots unlike other hoof boots.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Excellent traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — less than 9 ounces
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- 3 black pastern straps
- 2 spare black front closure straps
- 4 spare rivets and screws
- 4 spare knob hooks and screws
- A pair of Trail Gaiters
- 4 Pastern Strap Locks
Colored pastern and front straps sold separately (see Accessories). Scoot Boots are sold in pairs so an order quantity of "1" will include two boots.
A note about Slims vs. Regulars: If your horse's hooves are at all wider than they are long, go with Regulars. If your horse's hooves are at all longer than they are wide, go with Slims. If your horse's hooves are perfectly round and exactly the same length and width, then either may work and the Slims will serve as a half size between the Regulars.