Enduros - the fully customizable option from Scoot Boots!
Enduros have a fully adjustable heel strap that can accommodate various hoof shapes, including those with tall heels. This makes them a great option for horses and mules who are not good candidates for Scoot Boots due to their heel height. They are also great for long distance riding.
- Robust, durable and lightweight
- Excellent traction, flexible sole
- Open toe, sides and back with no bulb pressure
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Adjustable straps, no cables or velcro
- Available sizes: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Each pair of Enduros comes with:
- An initial fit kit to establish size (must be returned before pair of Enduros are sent)
- A range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Straps that can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extenders that place the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
Important Notes about Enduros
Customizing the fit of the Enduros requires an investment of time and effort. We only recommend them to customers who are comfortable "tinkering" with adjustments to get the best fit for their horse.
An Enduro purchase begins with a fit kit. After placing an order for a pair of Enduros, you will receive an Enduro fit kit with several sizes to try on your horse. Once you have established the best size, let us know and send the fit kit back to us.* As soon as we receive the returned fit kit, we will send your pair of Enduros.
Given their customizability and fitting process, we cannot accept returns on used Enduros. Only new, unmarked Enduros can be returned/exchanged.
* Customers are responsible for return shipping. Enduro fit kits should be returned within 1 week in consideration of other customers. If a cutsomer recieves an Enduro fit kit but determines that Enduros will not work for their horse, the original order will be refunded less a $15 fit kit use fee.