Scoot Minis function exactly like our regular Scoot Boots except they are smaller in size. Scoot Minis are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Minis are constructed of a very strong thermoplastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Demo terms and conditions:
- Charges. Your card will be charged for the demo fee of $10 and a security deposit of the cost of a new pair of boots ($185) to be refunded upon receipt of the returned demo boots, less any additional fees incurred (described below).
- Boot Use. Try out the boots! Put them to the test on the terrain you ride on. Please carefully follow our Tips for Successful Scooting (note that we are not responsible for lost boots, so test them wisely!). We recommend not putting more than 20 miles on the boots over the demo period and increasing the length of use slowly: just like we need to break in new shoes, horses need time to adjust to them else rubs become more likely.
- Size exchanges. If the demo boots you received aren’t the right size, let us know right away and you can exchange them for another size at no additional cost.
- Return shipping. Customer is responsible for return shipping (see Instructions for Returns).
- Terms and Potential Additional Fees. Boots must be returned:
- On time: If boots are not postmarked returned within 14 days of when the demo period begins (the day that USPS tracking indicates the package was delivered), a $10 per week extended use fee will be deducted from the deposit.
- Clean: a $5 cleaning fee will be deducted from deposit if boots are returned dirty.
- In good working order: reasonable wear is to be expected but we reserve the right to not accept boots that are damaged or show signs of excessive wear.
- With complete accessories packet: The cost of any missing accessories will be deducted from the deposit.
- Sanitation Disclaimer. We will do our best to send you clean demo boots. However, we are not responsible for any contamination so if you are concerned about this, please clean them before using them on your horse (but be sure to avoid harsh chemicals as they can damage the boot material).
- Interested in keeping your demo boots? Contact us and we’ll give you a quote for the demo boots you received, pro-rated based on their amount of prior wear. If you decide to keep them, the difference between the deposit and the pro-rated price will be refunded to you. Note that if we don’t have any used boots in stock when we receive your order, we will send a new pair of boots as demos and these would not be discounted since they would have no prior wear.
Included with each pair of demo Scoot Boot Slims:
- 3 black pastern straps
- 2 spare black front closure straps
- 4 spare rivets and screws
- 4 spare knob hooks and screws
- A pair of Trail Gaiters
- 4 Pastern Strap Locks
Colored pastern and front straps sold separately (see Accessories). Demos are sold in pairs so an order quantity of "1" will include two boots.
Note: We ask that you enter your horse's measurements in the space below so that we can verify that the size selected is the best option for your horse (if you already worked with us to determine sizing, just enter a dash in these boxes). Reading measurements can be tricky so we highly recommend sending photos to us to get confirmation of sizing.