Scoot Minis function exactly like our regular Scoot Boots except they are smaller in size. Scoot Minis are the latest innovation in hoof boot technology and are superior and unique to any other horse boot on the market. Scoot Minis are constructed of a very strong thermoplastic urethane making them extremely robust and lightweight.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- 3 black pastern straps
- 2 spare black front closure straps
- 4 spare rivets and screws
- 4 spare knob hooks and screws
- A pair of Trail Gaiters
- 4 Pastern Strap Locks
Colored pastern and front straps sold separately (see Accessories). Scoot Boots are sold in pairs so an order quantity of "1" will include two boots.
Note: We ask that you enter your horse's measurements in the space below so that we can verify that the size selected is the best option for your horse (if you already worked with us to determine sizing, just enter a dash in these boxes). Reading measurements can be tricky so we highly recommend sending photos to us to get confirmation of sizing.